Patient Forms, Map and Directions to Clayton Office
We welcome you as a patient and appreciate the opportunity to provide you with dental services. The information on this site is designed to answer questions most patients have.
We want you to know about our policies and methods of practice. The more you know, the more we can be of service to you.
Our practice is working together to realize a shared vision of uncompromising excellence in dentistry.
To fulfill this mission, we are committed to:
- Listening to those we are privileged to serve.
- Earn the trust and respect of patients, profession and community.
- Exceed your expectations.
- Ensure a creative, challenging and compassionate professional environment.
- Strive for continuous improvement at all levels.
We are here to provide for your dental needs as thoroughly and efficiently as possible. The initial visit is spent conducting a thorough examination. It includes:
1. A complete medical history to protect your health
2. Necessary X-rays to detect decay and to determine condition of supporting bone. If you have current X-rays from your previous dentist, please have them sent to us.
3. A clinical examination of the teeth and all soft tissues
(includes oral cancer screening).
4. Impressions for study models of your teeth, if necessary.
Please print and fill out these forms so we can expedite your first visit:
In order to view or print these forms you will need Adobe Acrobat Reader installed. Click here to download it.
We recognize that you can have an emergency situation arise and we will do our best to respond to your problem promptly. If you do have such a problem, please call us as early in the day as possible.
We hope that you share in our belief that regular preventative dental health care is a sound investment. While the responsibility for returning for this treatment rests primarily on you, we will provide the service of calling or sending a postcard to confirm the set time.
At the time of your maintenance visit, please inform the receptionist of any change in the following:
If you cannot keep an appointment, please notify us immediately. We ask that you give us 24 hours notice. This courtesy makes it possible to schedule your time for another patient. If we are not contacted 24 hours before, there will be a charge.
What To Expect
Being well-prepared for your appointment will ensure that the doctor has all of the needed information to provide the best possible care for you. It also will help relieve any unnecessary anxiety you may be feeling. Educate yourself on your symptoms by reviewing the content on this Web site. Also, take some time to review our staff page and familiarize yourself with the doctors. We look forward to your first visit.